10 Jun Crown Double Reach Stand Up Forklift Driver
$17.50 per hour M-F
Summary of Essential Job Duties
• Using a reach truck to retrieve and put away inventory
• Stretch wrap and band pallets
• Restock inventory by hand
• Assisting in loading and unloading trucks
• Maintain a clean and safe facility
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and
work around moving equipment.
• Able to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements, including
overtime as required.
• Able to do continuous lifting up to 75 pounds and be able to operate warehouse
vehicles and material handling equipment.
• Operate PIE as required. PIE equipment could include Crown, Reach Truck, and Order
• Must be able to work at various elevated stations throughout the DC.
• Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
• Able to work in a team environment.
Required Education and Experience
• Must have a minimum of 6-12 months warehouse or related experience – must have
experience driving Crown trucks.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org